Thursday, May 03, 2012

Thoughts on Future of My Blog

I was thinking of posting some drawings on my blog. It has been a long time since I have worked at drawing. My specialty was always cartooning. Jan wants me to teach her cartooning. She has a love for cartooning. I was working on several animal figures to draw. I haven't narrowed it down yet. I tried drawing a cow , beaver, squirrel and thought of perhaps some other animals. I intend to put my characters in human situations. That is why I thought cows working and acting like humans wood be funny.

I have also thought of having an eBook discussion group with Classical Books which are in the Public Domain, which can be downloaded for free from either Gutenberg.org, ArthursClassicnovels.com , manybooks.net , freeKindlebooks.org ,

1 comment: